HGSDigital seeks a blockchain developer to join a team implementing proof-of-concept projects using the Ethereum blockchain. The ideal candi...
HGSDigital seeks a blockchain developer to join a team implementing proof-of-concept projects using the Ethereum blockchain. The ideal candidate will have prior development experience and a passion for building innovative applications and services with blockchain technology.
Furthermore, the ideal developer will have a good working knowledge of cryptography, data security and consensus algorithms and feel comfortable handling new challenges and learning new technologies. The ideal candidate will also have strong verbal and written communication skills, be highly self-motivated, a true team player and be able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. Meticulous attention to detail and high-quality, maintainable code is expected in this position.
Prior software development experience is required, however highly motivated entry level with strong academic credentials are encouraged to apply. Experience with cloud computing, and specifically Amazon Web Services is required. A good understanding of service-oriented architecture and RPC protocols is required.
* Build proof-of-concept applications and services using the Ethereum blockchain.
* Design and create modular, maintainable code with an emphasis on data security.
* Create unit test cases and conduct code QA.
* Write documentation.
* Research and recommend emerging blockchain technologies to be used in future projects.
* Work in a collaborative environment.
* Bachelor's Degree/Master s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field.
* A strong belief in blockchain technology and decentralization.
* 3+ years experience in software development.
* Strong proficiency with Linux systems and shell scripts is required.
* Experience with SQL and noSQL is required.
* Experience with Python is required.
* Experience with JSON-RPC is required.
* Experience with Agile software development.
* Experience with smart contract development using Solidity is required.
* A good understanding of the EVM and various ERC standards.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization .
At HGS Digital, our vision is to be the globally preferred digital transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through rigorous innovation at scale. We are an expert team of 800+ leading strategic thinkers, digital marketing and creative masters, data analysts, software engineers, and process optimization specialists with an elemental desire to create transformative digital solutions.
- provided by Dice