Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individua...
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Blockchain Developer to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Blockchain Developer:
Requirements of the Blockchain Developer:
- Test and evaluate blockchain projects and proposals
- Contribute to open source blockchain projects
- Write relevant scripts and contracts
- Develop enterprise software applications and platforms using Blockchain technologies
- Provide technical leadership on Blockchain technologies
- Understand of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints
- Knowledge of technologies using state/payment channels or Sidechains
- Experience with private blockchain projects
- Previous academic publication experience
- A degree in cryptography, or experience implementing cryptographic software
- Experience with standards bodies around software and internet governance
Job ID: 329460 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice