MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart peop...
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
As a Blockchain Data Engineer at MicroStrategy, you will join a growing and developing team building an analytics platform with advanced metrics and insights for Bitcoin, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. We encourage passionate, innovative, and highly motivated engineers with knowledge in the field of digital currency analytics to apply.
Required Experience And Skills
- Building performant data pipelines and analytics projects to surface advanced analytics and insights through data visualizations and share with broader audiences.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on requirement specifications, designs, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery.
- Participate in peer knowledge sharing, and scrum meetings.
- Create enhancements and improvements to software products and development processes.
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-FocusQualifications
You should also bring the following
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar program
- 3-5 years of software development experience with real-world knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operation systems, and other fundamental concepts
- Proven experience with decentralized systems and cryptocurrency protocols such as Bitcoin
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure protection mechanisms, HSM technology, and cryptographic protocols
- Experience with creating products and services that interface with public, private, and permissioned blockchains
- Experience with data modeling, statistics, and visualization techniques, including familiarity with stock or currency modeling techniques
- Knowledge of data structures, especially crypto technology preferred
- Experience with SQL, Python or R and ability to drill into the data and gain valuable insights
- Google's Certified Professional-Data-Engineer, IBM Certified Data Engineer - Big Data, CCP Data Engineer for Cloudera and other big data, cloud certifications a plus
- Experience with MicroStrategy or other Business Intelligence platforms, analytics, data modelling and dashboard design
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and high-quality output
- Experience developing software applications and features in an Agile environment
- Self-motivated and able to tackle challenging, complex problems in an individual or team-based setting
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at .