Founded in 1938, The Topps Company, Inc. is a global consumer products company that entertains and delights consumers through a di...
Founded in 1938, The Topps Company, Inc. is a global consumer products company that entertains and delights consumers through a diversified, engaging, multi-platform product portfolio that includes physical and digital collectibles, trading cards, trading card games, sticker and album collections, memorabilia, curated experiential events, gift cards and novelty confections. Topps Physical Sports & Entertainment products include Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer, UEFA Champions League, Bundesliga, National Hockey League, Formula 1, Star Wars, WWE, Wacky Packages®, Garbage Pail Kids®, Mars Attacks® and more. Topps Digital Sports & Entertainment has connected with people around the world who have downloaded our apps including Topps® BUNT®, TOPPS®KICK®, Star Wars™: Card Trader by Topps®, Topps® WWE SLAM™, Topps® NHL SKATE™, Marvel Collect! by Topps® and Disney Collect! by Topps®. Topps Digital Services is a leading processor, distributor and program manager of prepaid gift cards and provider of cloud-based financial services and white label e-gift solutions for widely recognized digital businesses that include Airbnb, Deliveroo, DoorDash, Hulu, Instacart, Netflix, Nike, Twitch and Uber. Topps Confections, Bazooka Candy Brands, produces, markets and distributes confections brands including Ring Pop®, Push Pop®, Baby Bottle Pop®, Juicy Drop®, Finders Keepers®, and Bazooka® bubble gum. For additional information visit topps.com, play.toppsapps.com, toppsdigitalservices.com, Candymania.com
Topps is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Content Product Manager to join our world-class digital group. As a member of this team, you will be charged with helping to deliver the highest quality digital sports and entertainment collectibles to fans all over the world. We are on a mission to dramatically lift the quality of our apps and innovate the Topps brand. We are looking for people with the passion, talent and focus to create the highest quality digital collectibles around sports properties such as MLB, Soccer Leagues & NHL, and entertainment brands such as FOX, Star Wars, Marvel and Disney!
Join our dynamic and entrepreneurial team to be a driving force as we transform one of the most storied entertainment brands into the world leader of digital collectibles.
Why you will love it here:
* Work with the world's top sports and entertainment properties
* Work with a passionate, confident and humble team
* Fun team atmosphere
* Independence and openness to ideas that clears the way for you to do your best work
* Competitive compensation & benefits. We build great teams and take care of them
BLOCKCHAIN CONTENT PRODUCT MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced content product manager to set the content vision and manage the content roadmaps of our blockchain initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest properties in sports and entertainment.
Your mission will be to deliver content to fans that provides the best possible collecting experience and to stay on top of the ever-evolving blockchain scene to drive innovation into our releases.
* Developing content strategies that maximize the effectiveness of current trends and blockchain features to achieve revenue, engagement and retention targets
* Creating and managing blockchain content roadmaps that outline collectible release schedules and highlight major events
* Developing and overseeing the execution of blockchain content sales strategies including structure, pricing and timing
* Coordinating team of content designers and producers to ensure timely and accurate content delivery
* 3-5 years professional experience in content development and production, marketing or operations. Non-Fungible Token (NFT) content sales experience a plus
* Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
* Experience working with and managing cross-functional teams
* Strong understanding of basic sales and marketing principles including cohort targeting, customer lifetime value, pricing strategy and inventory management
* Familiarity with Click-Up, Confluence, JIRA, or other task management tools
* Personal experience or understanding of collectibles and the collectibles market
* Personal experience or understanding of Blockchain and NFTs a plus
The policy of Topps is to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment and all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health choices gender, gender identity or expression, the status of being transgender, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, military or veterans status, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.