Please note this is small niche team of top notch engineers and we are looking for long term committment candidates. It is long term contrac...
Please note this is small niche team of top notch engineers and we are looking for long term committment candidates. It is long term contract job opening. We are looking for Hyperledger Blockchain Experience. Blockchain / Bitcoin Developers.
Our client is looking for an experienced Blockchain / Peer 2 peer & decentralized Concensus protocol developers.
Local candidates only who can work onsite in San Jose, CA. Thanks
- C++ or Go.
- RDBMS or NoSQL databases. - Development of traditional distributed systems. - Financial technology (FinTech) or related field is ideal (a bonus).
What you will do:
- Implement consensus protocols
- Design and implement distributed software systems and decentralized identity protocols
- Implement systems designed internally and externally
- Use clean coding practices to test, refactor and deploy iterative and constantly improving software
What qualities we are looking for:
- Interest or experience implementing consensus protocols (Raft/PAXOS) and blockchain applications.
- Interest in Bittorrent clients and DHTs.
- Interest in PGP, web of trust and decentralized reputation systems.
- Several years experience working on large software projects (prior experience working on Bitcoin 2.0 and other open-source projects. )
- Experience working with startups, remote workers, agile / xp / scrum.
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies.
- Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols. (Implementation of libraries is ok.)
- Superior communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Prior peer technology work for the Bitcoin network (not required, but a plus).
- A degree in computer science / mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter.
- Comfortable reading other people's code and understanding how it works.
Job Type: Contract
Aden Staff, Inc
41829 Albrae Street Suite 201 Fremont, CA 94538
Office : 510-936-1JOB
Email : jobs [at] adenstaff.com
Aden Staff, Inc. is a rapidly growing consulting organization of highly-qualified and experienced professionals providing Onsite, Offshore and Business Process Outsourcing services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of Consulting and Software development. We have extensive experience in running world-class service operations in the global environment. Aden Staff ensures exceptional client experience through world-class talent, strong management focus, dedicated business units and a strong financial platform. Aden Staff serves clients through practice teams focused on major areas, including Networking, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Financial, Communications, and Pharmaceuticals.
Incorporated in California, Aden Staff, Inc. has experienced phenomenal growth within USA and headquarters in the Silicon Valley, California. We are backed by over twenty years of management experience in the IT industry. We offer a complete range of services from IT software and process consulting to implementation, development and maintenance of applications and solutions. We specialize in harnessing the benefits of Internet technologies along with comprehensive legacy maintenance services.
- provided by Dice