Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain for sustainability applications, from research and analysis to desig...
Responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain for sustainability applications, from research and analysis to design and execution. Utilize various programming languages to create interfaces, features, and architecture for different purposes, such as to improve transparency in supply chains, enable real-time
auditability, and reduce carbon footprints. Job duties include building infrastructure, setting up security measures to protect against cyber-attacks, Collaborate with engineers or other information technology personnel in other departments. Must demonstrate prior successful blockchain development. Blockchain development in the metals industry is a huge plus.
• Development experience with Blockchain and Hyperledger technologies
• Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technology hands on experience specifically: Ethereum, Hyperledger fabric, etc
• Smart contracts: 2 years (Required)
• software development: 10 years (Required)
• Structured and replication database programming: 7 years (Preferred)
• Blockchain: 2 years (Required)
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
- provided by Dice