Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Blockchain Architect for our client, an exciting, well-funded ...
Blockchain Developers, the leading blockchain recruiting agency, is seeking a Blockchain Architect for our client, an exciting, well-funded company that is disrupting the consumer credit world.
We are creating both a new blockchain platform and the surrounding ecosystem of applications. You may work on one or both sides of the business and interact directly with industry partners.
- Craft a decentralized solution to reinvent the underpinnings of the global credit and identity verification and scoring systems
- Develop the back-end and front-end components of our network
- Design decentralized apps and API's to handle sensitive and confidential identity and credit data
- Maintain a well-tested codebase with continuous integration and coverage reporting
- Champion an atmosphere of open-source contribution and code collaboration
- 4+ years of experience in systems development or backend development and a strong understanding of a statically typed language like Go, Java, or C++
- Experience building and scaling decentralized and distributed systems (and understand the difference)
- A mastery of applied cryptographic principles (asymmetric versus symmetric encryption, digital signatures, hashing, message authentication, generating and safely transferring key pairs)
- Solid academic background in networking, relational databases, operating systems, and programming language design
- Strong history of contribution to or creation of open-source project
- Experience with complex deployment pipelines using tools like Chef, Ansible, Docker, and/or Kubernetes
- Industry experience in blockchain development (e.g., Ethereum, Solidity, truffle, bitcoin contracts, etc.)
- Familiarity building solutions in decentralized identity (e.g., DID, Hyperledger Indy, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech, including fraud, payments and credit
- Worked with product teams to understand how complex systems interface through the front-end with the eventual end consumers, and know how to pre-emptively make trade-offs that will simplify integration with real business needs
- Location: Los Angeles, CA Or Chicago, IL