Disruption is changing the way the world works. It's happening quickly. And it's creating opportunity, if you can keep up and even get ahead...
Disruption is changing the way the world works. It's happening quickly. And it's creating opportunity, if you can keep up and even get ahead of it. That's why we've established a dedicated Global Innovation team focused on understanding external forces changing our world and how to do things differently in 6 months, 3 years, 10 years and beyond.
In this shifting landscape, we are challenging ourselves to embrace disruption and think differently for our clients. How? By combining the experience of our global Tax, Accounting, Advisory and Transactions professionals (the "suits") with start-up thinking (the "jeans"). This "suits+jeans" approach applies an entirely new mindset for today's challenges.
Our global network of EY teams and innovation centers are creating powerful ideas for organizations and ourselves, especially around opportunities coming from artificial intelligence, blockchain, robotics and data and analytics.
You will be a part of the Global Blockchain team, an innovative and collaborative group of technical developers, cryptographers, mathematicians and business strategists who are dedicated to the application of blockchain technology and the development of world-class products. At EY, you will help our clients, some of the most influential companies, explore emergent applications and transform the way the world does business.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Support strategic initiatives on behalf of EY's global organization with significant participation across all business activities; product management, budgeting, sales, staffing & project planning, business modeling and recruiting
- Work with EY's blockchain leadership to drive go-to-market initiatives, build sales materials, respond to client inquiries and manage budgeting processes
- Under limited direction, analyze workflow of the department data flow model and offer suggestions for improvement
- Work with department management to identify opportunities for improvement and implements procedural enhancements as directed
- Work closely with PPEDs and leaders on go-to-market approaches for technical topics
- Identify the need for, develop and facilitate departmental training material/updates
- Reviews the work of department members for consistent and accurate delivery
- Review workflow demands and recommends staffing alignment
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Gains an understands of the firm's blockchain business, organizational structure and human resources operations and how this relates to their department
- Uses good judgment in applying policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professionalism, effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Follows through on commitments and accepts ownership of results
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a professional setting, preferably in consulting or technology
- Strong interest in blockchain technologies
- Experience with go-to-market, particularly related to blockchain or other emerging technology
- Identifies and resolves issues that impact the delivery of quality service
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude and approach to responsibilities; meets new challenges and changes with an open mind; demonstrates commitment to the job
Ideally, you'll also have
Passionate about technology and applying it to business solutions and interested in Blockchain and associated concepts such as smart contracts
What we look for
We're interested in self-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. Someone who can easily function in a collaborative, high demand, performance-driven environment. In addition we're looking for people who recognize the accomplishments of the team before the individual and are sought after as people developers. If you're passionate about problem-solving and helping our clients' with some of their most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working with EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
Excellent training and development opportunities through established programs and on-the-job training
Feedback on your performance that will accelerate your growth
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.