Seeking a Blockchain analyst with experience in a financial industry. This individual should be sel...
Seeking a Blockchain analyst with experience in a financial industry. This individual should be self-motivated to drive solutions and proactively create opportunities. Should have experience with Blockchain technology platforms.
• Facilitate requirement gathering meetings via workshops, interviews, case studies, and any other effective means to identify, define, interpret and clarify the scope of problems/issues in terms of business and/or system requirements and processes.
• Communicate complex business needs into clear, actionable systems requirements.
• Troubleshoot systems issues with users and quickly identify, qualify and prioritize defects. Ensure they are addressed by the development team based on process standards.
• Work with the Development team to enable them to define solutions against the defined acceptance criteria. Work with the QA lead to ensure requirements are understood and testable.
• Collaborate with Product Manager, Data Analyst, and UI/UX during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
• Proven work experience as a Business Analyst
• Minimum years of experience: 3
• Experience in the financial technology space, specifically in trading, portfolio management, financial analysis, or reporting tools (or similar systems and services).
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Agile/Scrum/Jira experience
• Demonstrate understanding of technical details and solutions, especially in the Blockchain application space
• Ability to articulate data requirements and data quality standards
• Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
• Demonstrable understanding of technical details and solutions
• Ability to analyze financial information for trends and errors as part of problem identification in requirements gathering.
• General understanding of how security and regulatory standards impact solution design.
• Interest In various blockchain platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum etc. is a very strong plus!
Minimum Education Required: B.S Science or equivalent
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.