Cash App has become the fastest growing finance brand on the planet and is redefining the world's relationship with money by making it more ...
Cash App has become the fastest growing finance brand on the planet and is redefining the world's relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available, and universally accessible for everyone.
We initially launched Cash App to offer instant, simple & free peer-to-peer payments. But over the past few years, we've meaningfully expanded the set of financial services provided to customers. Cash App now offers not only P2P, but also a free debit card, instant spending rewards (Boosts), a free bank account, fractional stock investing, and the easiest platform in the world to buy, sell, and move Bitcoin.
Overall, we're working hard to bring about a better way to send, spend, save & invest for everyone.
Our message and our product resonates deeply with customers. In June 2020 alone we saw more than 30M unique monthly transacting users. We're consistently a top 10 app overal, have held the number one finance spot in the US App Store for the past three years and are a top 10 finance app in the UK. We see more engagement on social media in a given day than most brands see in a year. Moreover, we're building an ecosystem that redefines the world's relationship with money and offers hope beyond the traditional, broken financial system.
Cash App seeks to hire the best talent regardless of location. Our employment model is distributed, offering the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world with major hubs in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Sydney, and Melbourne.
As part of our Business Team's rapid expansion, we're looking to hire an outstanding Bizops Associate to provide our Product and Business leadership teams with actionable insights and recommendations to drive revenue growth as well as lead ad-hoc, high priority business projects across company functions.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role will vary widely based on the evolving needs of the Business team, and as new opportunities for impact arise.
* Drive weekly executive reporting on trends in top-line revenue and customer growth, along with identifying actionable trends and opportunities within Acquisition, Retention, Engagement, and Monetization.
* Own and improve the data infrastructure, visualizations, and automated reporting required to support day-to-day decision making for Cash App's Product and Business leads.
* Develop a rigorous understanding of the business's key growth drivers and lead the development of deep-dive data analyses, experiments, insights, and recommendations for accelerating revenue growth.
* Lend analytical support and consult on ad-hoc strategic projects across the Cash App organization, from product to business development.
* Work with Product and Business Leads to stand up new growth channels and business disciplines. Past bizops projects have included standing up lifecycle marketing, quant surveys and go-to-market research, app store optimization, and SEO.
* 4+ years of experience in fast-paced and analytical roles in growth, analytics, business operations, management consulting, or finance; preferably with experience at a high-growth tech company.
* Have strong quantitative and analytical abilities, including experience with business modelling and running AB tests.
* Have expert-level capabilities with SQL and data visualization tools (Snowflake, Airflow, and Tableau experience strongly preferred).
* Have a track-record of demonstrating an extraordinary level of ownership and revenue impact-orientation
* Have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity, and a knack for quickly ramping on new skills and functions
* Excellent communication and presentation skills. You can frame and distill complex information appropriately for different audiences.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with people outside your immediate team and get things done through influence rather than authority.
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding local guidelines.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.