Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, an...
Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
- Deep understanding of modern data processing technology stacks: Spark, HBase and other Hadoop ecosystem technologies.
- Development using Scala is a plus.
- Deep understanding of streaming data architectures and technologies for real-time and low-latency data processing
Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies:
- Hadoop ecosystem and architecture
- Distributed data processing (Apache Spark, Storm)
- Java frameworks - Akka, Spring Boot, Spring
- NoSQL databases (Hbase, Neo4J, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Data exchange formats (JSON, XML, RDF)
- RDBMS (Oracle) development
Experience developing JVM-based (Scala/Java) applications using:
- Middleware & distributed messaging - Kafka, Tibco EMS
- In-memory data grids and caches - Gemfire (Optional)
- Web service implementation - REST, SOAP, service definition
- Serverless & Application Server - POJO, Weblogic and WebSphere
Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain - Git, BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira
Experience with testing concepts (TDD, BDD) and frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, Junit)
Knowledge of Operating Systems and familiar with shell scripting
- provided by Dice