SkyGrid (skygrid.com), a Boeing, SparkCognition company that will enable the future of urban aerial mobility. Based in Austin, Texas, SkyGri...
SkyGrid (skygrid.com), a Boeing, SparkCognition company that will enable the future of urban aerial mobility. Based in Austin, Texas, SkyGrid will deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, including unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) traffic management (UTM) solutions ⎯ a key step toward integrating a significant number of autonomous air vehicles into the global airspace.
As the first AI and blockchain-powered unmanned aerial operating system, SkyGrid will facilitate a wide variety of UAS-enabled services, including package delivery, industrial inspections, and emergency assistance.
The SkyGrid engineering team is looking for a passionate, talented, self-motivated engineer to join us in building the future of urban air mobility. The candidate will be responsible for development, testing, documenting of software.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science
- Passion for writing elegant, composable, and testable software
- Experience with:
- Building and deploying Docker containers in Kubernetes
- Designing REST-driven microservices
- Designing event-driven microservices
- Apache Pulsar or Kafka
- Relational databases (i.e. PostgreSQL)
- Document store databases (i.e. MongoDB)
- Proficient using OAuth2.0 for authentication
- Writing CI/CD pipelines
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing) Proven ability to execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary, art, programming, production, and technology teams
- Self-motivated time management
- Must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience manipulating geospatial data (GIS, PostGIS, GeoJSON)
- Experience interacting with Blockchain based technologies
Powered by JazzHR