Bling (Blingfi.com) is a fast-growing mobile gaming and financial technology start-up. Our platform mixes mobile gaming...
Bling (Blingfi.com) is a fast-growing mobile gaming and financial technology start-up. Our platform mixes mobile gaming with bitcoin rewards. We have over 2 million users, are VC-funded, and are profitable.
Please read the job description below and if it gets you excited, apply. We are a small, fast-growing start-up and if you want to make an impact here and help us build a brand in the gaming and bitcoin industry, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of learning fast, solving problems quickly, and working remotely with a fun, positive-minded team with a slightly absurd sense of humor, then please keep reading!
Note: For the foreseeable future, this is a remote opportunity. However, we plan to resume reporting in-office in Irvine, CA once COVID-19 is over. We expect the candidate to be working from southern California even while remote.
- Working on a small team with a positive can-do attitude.
- Implementing back-end interfaces and company tools using Node.js.
- Designing technical server-side systems based on product requirements.
- Working with the product manager to build tools for managing game data.
- Collaborating with other engineers to integrate shared software and services.
- Handle DevOps requirements for our infrastructure (our team does not have dedicated devops).
- Manage code pushes to Google Cloud and AWS.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a top-ranking CS program or university.
- Familiarity with Node.js.
- 2+ year minimum of post-college, paid, professional experience.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- AWS, Google Cloud, and Firebase experience a plus.
- Backend Software Engineer (2+ yrs experience): Base salary of $70-120K annually + team performance bonuses up to 25K
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- free daily breakfast, snacks, beverages (when we resume in-office operations).
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job.
- Work with a small but tight-knit team of top performers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.