A client of ours is looking for a Backend Engineer to join their team in San Francisco! Please read through the job description. If you are ...
A client of ours is looking for a Backend Engineer to join their team in San Francisco! Please read through the job description. If you are interested please send an updated resume that reflect the job description to increase chances of progression.
We are looking for more of a Mid to Sr. Backend engineer. Fullstack engineers are OK but they need to really do more back end than front. Minimum of 85% back end.
All of their code is written in Go-Lang (open Source) This is not a requirement but a big plus. Whoever is hired if they don't have experience with it then they must want to learn it. Responsibilities
Your job will include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement large scale peer-to-peer systems with high throughput and with millions of active users;
- Design and implement blockchain-based system, including public chain and DApp;
- Design and implement client side applications across platforms;
- Set up and maintain production system;
- Produce/maintain documentation and guides;
- Establish and maintain the environments in which large scale systems can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments;
- BS degree in Computer Science;
- 3+ years software engineer experiences;
- Passionate about system design and coding;
- Passionate about peer-to-peer system and blockchain development;
- Proficient with one or several major programming languages, such as Java, Go, or C/C++;
- Working knowledge with Go language & C++ language;
- Can-do / Will-do attitude, work well under pressure;
- Able to multitask;
- Comfortable in a multinational, especially working with China, startup environment;
- Experience working with distributed and peer-to-peer systems
- Experience working with file systems
- Expertise in Go or C++ language
- Experience in the development of blockchain technology;
- Experience contributing to open source libraries/projects;
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and 401K. 100% paid health coverage (for you and your family) that includes dental and vision plans.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to work from home (on occasion or as needed)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Plenty of free food at the office, 4 rotating kegs on tap, and yummy catered lunches.
- Regular team-wide outdoor events and parties.
- Up to $50/month wellness benefit at a gym or wellness group of your choice
- Your choice of the latest, top-of-the-line equipment and tools to work with.
- Work with heaps of smart, awesome people, including a surprising number of people who are great at pool, pinball, and foosball.
- provided by Dice