If you are excited about high-availability requirements, scalability problems, automated workflows, infrastructure orchestration, queueing s...
If you are excited about high-availability requirements, scalability problems, automated workflows, infrastructure orchestration, queueing systems, APIs and protocols like GraphQL and gRPC, this is the position for you!
What you'll be doing primarily:
- Building the most powerful, easy to use payment platform in the world.
- Delivering new features and enhancements to our platform.
- Working closely with the Frontend and Mobile Engineering teams to integrate frontend UI.
- Collaborating with product managers, designers, engineers and other project stakeholders throughout the software development life cycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support).
- Helping the team keep up-to-date with the tech stack ecosystem.
- Writing high quality code with performance and scalability in mind.
- Working on integrating with existing blockchains.
- Working on a microservice architecture, aiming for security and scalability.
- Knowledge of fundamental blockchain principles.
- Knowledge of blockchain daemons such as Parity, Geth or Bitcoind.
- Knowledge of Solidity programming.
- Experience in integrating with blockchains.
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript and other frameworks.
- Mandatory: Node.js and PostgresSQL
- Very Important: Message queues (ie Kafka, NSQ, Pulsar or RabbitMQ) REST, Graphql
- Bonus: Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of relational (preferably PostgreSQL) and/or non-relational databases (e.g. Redis).
- Strong understanding of web semantics.
- Knowledge of revision control systems.
- Basic knowledge of standard development pipelines, including build and other automation tools.
- Fluent written and oral English skills.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in working on blockchain projects like DeFi, staking or lightning network.
- Experience in developing APIs for other products you've worked on.
- Developing software interacting with message queues (e.g. Kafka, NSQ, Pulsar or RabbitMQ).
- Experience in integrating APIs from other services providers.
- Proven record of having worked with performance budgets.
- Community talks, certifications, and/or blog posts on your interests and research.
- Open source project contributions of any kind, such as tools developed to solve specific problems you've had or fixing issues on existing projects.
What we have to offer you:
- An amazing work environment in a company that continues to grow, driven by extraordinary and passionate people that keep up innovating and challenging more each day.
- An international team, in a cutting edge field, working on the most fascinating projects.
- Growth and career opportunities, and the chance to be proactive and creative.
- A flexible and enthusiastic work environment that offers you snacks, a lot of coffee and other great benefits.
- Open and transparent culture - we get together on a weekly basis to share updates, strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drinks.
- Interesting events that keep you connected with the team and celebrate our success.
- provided by Dice