MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Backend Software Engineer will help to develop and shape the future of cryptocurrency! Work with Haskell, Docker and Kubernetes as you collaborate with this growing team!
This role is 100% remote.
This cyber security company is headquartered in Boston MA, with remote employees working across the nation! Work with industry-leading software and collaborate with growing teams!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Backend Software Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Design, build, develop, and test new features and services for their software platform
- Work cross functionally and collaborate with product management and other engineering teams
- Build and use REST and WebSockets to interact with other components
- Work with large amounts of data at scale
- Review code and mentor more junior engineers
The ideal Backend Software Engineer has:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong professional experience with Haskell
It would be a plus if this candidate has:
- Cyber security industry experience
This Backend Software Engineer offers great opportunities for growth as well as competitive pay and benefits and 100% remote work.