Company is a Web Development Services Company based in Dallas, Texas, and are seeking a Computer Vision Backend Engineer to join our team.
This position is remote and you will be working with our skilled team of developers and product managers. Our Clients consists of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Organizations, Digital Esports Platforms, and Internal Firm Services Organizations.
The founders of the organization are gamers at heart, and have built multiple premium web applications within the Esports and competitive gaming industry since 2012.
You'll be working with our development team on an exciting blockchain technology and gaming application which will help gamers make better decisions. You'll be responsible for making sure we grab the right data, analyze it intelligently, and reliably display it on an intuitive interface.
· Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in modern software engineering approaches, technologies, and tools, including the following areas:
· Development experience with Elixir/Erlang
· Development experience with Python
· Development experience with Redis
· Computer vision experience analyzing gameplay images and video
· Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3 in software development
· Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
· Experience with C/C++ development
· Experience with DirectX development
· Experience with OpenCV library
· Experience with development and deployment on Unix-based systems
· Experience with Google Cloud Platform
· Experience with NodeJS, Express, and Electron
· Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
*Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience.
You will be working with our skilled team of developers and product managers. Our Clients consists of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Organizations, Digital Esports Platforms, and Internal Firm Services Organizations.