We are currently looking for Senior Back-End Developer for an opportunity with our customer. If interested please reply back with an updated...
We are currently looking for Senior Back-End Developer for an opportunity with our customer. If interested please reply back with an updated copy of your resume and good time to speak.
Location: 100 %Remote
Duration - 3-6 months CTH
Client - Direct
Interviews within 24 hours of submission
Client delivers a new universe to serve fans through digital collectibles, driven by state-of-the-art non-fungible token (NFT) technology. Working with the biggest names in the entertainment industry, they brings innovative, cutting-edge engagement opportunities to delight fans and provide new ways to enhance their relationship with brands.
Looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join our Development team.
On a typical day, you will:
- Architect and develop server-side application components to maximize scalability.
- Contribute to multiple programming projects.
- Design, test, and develop software to meet the goals of the organization.
- Be responsible for reaching company objectives in a deadline driven environment.
- Perform systems, design, and application development, as well as evaluate code and make recommendations for changes.
- Cross-train with team members to elevate the overall team skill set and expertise on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in developing content driven websites (community engagement and e-commerce a major plus!).
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- An outstanding work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a team environment.
- Organization skills, strong attention to detail, and a self-starter attitude.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following development skills & experience with:
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL).
- Codeigniter or similar PHP back-end frameworks.
- Building RESTful services.
- External API integrations and working with SDKs
- Blockchain and / or smart contract development, preferred but not required.
- Work closely with application architects and developers to ensure alignment on functional specifications, APIs, and data requirements.
- provided by Dice