We are seeking an experienced data-focused developer for its fast-growing cryptocurrency research business, surveying the broad universe of ...
We are seeking an experienced data-focused developer for its fast-growing cryptocurrency research business, surveying the broad universe of tokens and providing real-time pricing around the clock and the globe. This is an excellent opportunity for a crypto enthusiast, but the role does not require a crypto background and candidates looking to enter the industry are encouraged to apply. We have a preference for candidates local to Minneapolis, MN and are willing to consider full-time remote setups.
As a high-growth startup in the rapidly evolving crypto space, we offer a unique opportunity to create the next generation of solutions that will set the standard for digital asset data quality. With a collaborative environment that's focused on ideas rather than seniority, we empower our developers to take ownership of feature design and delivery while maintaining a high degree of autonomy. Our mission is to drive the future of crypto data and we invest in learning opportunities for our team members, both those new to the industry and crypto veterans, to ensure we're at the forefront of what's next in the space.
- Build and maintain highly available data-driven and -focused applications to facilitate cryptocurrency research for financial institutions
- Design and implement components with ownership in a fast-moving, collaborative environment
- Translate detailed subject-matter-specific business needs and requirements into thoughtful, durable, scalable solutions
- Automate testing (unit, functional, integration) and delivery pipelines; participate directly in prioritization and review efforts
- Support best practices in SDLC and CI/CD
- Participate directly in a fast-growing start-up with high client expectations
- 5+ years in software development, including experience in full component or system design; financial-services/FinTech experience a plus
- Degree(s) in computer science, applied math, data analysis, or a related field of study
- Experience and fluency in Python and/or C# in SaaS applications; proficiency with Python Data Analysis Tools (Pandas) a plus
- Experience in AWS environments (EKS, ECS, S3, Ec2, RDS, route 53, ELB)
- Fluency in MySQL, SQL Server, or other substantial SQL platforms (SaaS/cloud preferred) - working knowledge of relational systems
- Proficiency in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Ability to collaborate and self-start in equal measures - strong understanding of abstraction
- Demonstrable competencies in SDLC best practices, CI/CD automation, containerization (Docker/Kubernetes), and/or data mastering are preferred
- provided by Dice