Our client, a leader in digital asset financial services, is looking for a Backend Software Engineer, Blockchain to join their...
Our client, a leader in digital asset financial services, is looking for a Backend Software Engineer, Blockchain to join their DeFi integration team as an early member. Our client processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. Their customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. They are backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, and several more.
Skills & Experience:
They are looking for teammates who share and practice their values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship. They are looking for coworkers who share their vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial individual
- Security minded
- Self-starter, reliable and dependable
- Interested in the cryptocurrencies ecosystem
- Product oriented
- Flexible with urgent and unforeseen issues
- Having worked with some NodeJS required. Heavy experience is a plus
- experience with taking a set of requirements and implementing them fully with minimal guidance
- Experience with RESTful programming conventions
- Experience with ORMs
- experience with SQL/NoSQL
- A depth of knowledge and implementation experience
location: PALO ALTO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $180,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Early contributor to BitGo's further expansion into the DeFi ecosystem
- Expanding upon and maintaining WBTC's tokenization engine and internal tooling
- Participate in development of WBTC on new blockchains
- Own the expansion and maintenance of the wbtc.network website
- Responsible for systems uptime and alerting for support personnel
- Work closely with the Product Manager to resolve any blockers that hinder daily operations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Restful APIs
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- provided by Dice