MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for a back-end engineer who is motivated to bring their skills and experience to our technology stack. Responsibilities will include working with technical leadership and other developers to implement post-trade settlement functionality within our NodeJS-based back end architecture. You will be working with internal and external parties to integrate with blockchain systems and APIs as well as the FIX (Financial Information eXchange) protocol.
This position will join the technology team to build and manage tools for investors, Broker Dealers, blockchain validators and other network participants. We are a remote-first team with contributors spread out in the US. This opportunity is for someone with experience working from home and effectively collaborating via modern group messaging and video conferencing tools.
- 7+ years' experience building, leading and maintaining multi-layer, services-oriented applications for settlements, payments or a similar fin-tech service
- Extensive experience of NodeJS and common packages, architectures
- Experience designing, maintaining and expanding APIs via REST, WebSocket and other technologies
- Experience building tool chain applications, agents, services, server and client applications in NodeJS or similar
- Thorough working knowledge (and preferably DBA experience) working with a variety of database, NoSQL and other storage technologies in NodeJS (at least including PostgreSQL and Redis)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Subject to experience Job Requirements:
Experienced NodeJS back-end engineer.