Location: This position is remote/ work from home
Disro is startup Application Development Services Company based in Dallas, Texas, and are seeking a Back-End Developer to join our team. This position is remote and you will be working in a fast-paced startup environment with our skilled team of developers and product managers.
The founders of the organization are gamers at heart, and have built multiple premium applications within the esports and competitive gaming industry since 2012.
This position is remote and you will be working in a start-up environment with our skilled team of developers and product managers on an exciting competitive gaming web application
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions
● Implementing code changes, including bug fixes and enhancements
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
● Create and maintain software documentation
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
● Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Creation of database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Setup and administration of backup systems
Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum of two years of professional experience utilizing MEAN stack or similar technologies.
● Proficient knowledge of the following back-end programming languages:
● Minimum of two years of professional experience building, querying, and maintaining databases, such as MySQL, MongoDB, or MariaDB
● Experience with container deployment solutions, such as Docker or Kubernetes
● Experience utilizing CI/CD technologies, such as GitLab
● Experience with ORM's such as Sequelize and Mongoose
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
● Working knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments using JSON web tokens or similar technology
● Experience managing a cloud hosting environment, including database administration/scaling of applications to support load changes
Data migration, transformation, and scripting
● Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Web Development or similar field.
*Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience.
You will be working with our skilled team of developers and product managers. Our Clients consists of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency Organizations, Digital Esports Platforms, and Internal Firm Services Organizations.