Robert Half is currently looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join their team. This is a cross-functional position within a global org...
Robert Half is currently looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join their team. This is a cross-functional position within a global organization. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead the buildout of the backend platform for web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate would have both strong technical and communication skills, and comfortable functioning with minimum oversight. This is a full-time opportunity located in downtown Boston, MA.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, staying well-versed in best practices for engineering designs
- Work with teams to ensure non-functional requirements are considered during all phases of SDLC
- Participate in business decisions regarding high-level scaling challenges or detailed blockchain discussions
- Design, develop, peer review and test a wide range of features and systems composed of SQL data models, REST APIs, and cryptographic methods
- Help mentor new software engineers in best-practices and strategies
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a software development role
- Hands-on experience with AWS products, and containers like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with C++ is a MUST
- Previous experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
** If you are interested in learning more about this opprotunity please reach out to Omar directly at OmarDOTBenabichaATrhtDOTcom **SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle, C++, API - Application Programming Interface, NoSQL, SQL - Structured Query Language
- provided by Dice