Robert Half is currently looking for a Backend Software Developer. This is a cross-functional position within a global organization and will...
Robert Half is currently looking for a Backend Software Developer. This is a cross-functional position within a global organization and will give you the opportunity to work on a array of interesting projects. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead the buildout of the backend platform for web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate would have both strong technical and communication skills, and comfortable functioning with minimum oversight. This is a full-time opportunity located in Jacksonville.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, staying well-versed in best practices for engineering designs
- Work with teams to ensure non-functional requirements are considered during all phases of SDLC
- Participate in business decisions regarding high-level scaling challenges or detailed blockchain discussions
- Design, develop, peer review and test a wide range of features and systems composed of SQL data models, REST APIs, and cryptographic methods
- Help mentor new software engineers in best-practices and strategies- Hands-on experience with AWS products, and containers like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with C++/C#
- Previous experience with SQL
- provided by Dice