Genuent is seeking an Azure Solution Architect for our direct client in Houston, TX. Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word form...
Genuent is seeking an Azure Solution Architect
for our direct client in Houston, TX. Qualified candidate should send their resume (Word format) to Nate Ackerman at . Overview:
The Azure Solution Architect will need to design, develop and design projects for clients in the energy & commodities industry. The qualified individual will work closely with clients to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with rapid changes.
- Develop, lead and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide architecture reviews, discussions and prototype
- Lead engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirement.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
- Required skills and hands on knowledge creating web applications, Azure functions, develop Azure PaaS solutions, Azure IaaS solutions, Azure security.
- Experience with Big Data architectures running on Azure Data Platform - Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Document DB, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Azure SQL
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure Big Data experience
- Understanding of writing algorithms and programming logic in .Net/C#
- Knowledge of Azure cognitive services would be a preferred.
- Azure Client experience is preferred
- Experience and/or interest in the following concepts and technologies: AI, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain, etc.
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelor's /Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
- provided by Dice