As an Application Architect, you will own technical envisioning, design, project scope and working with the project tea...
As an Application Architect, you will own technical envisioning, design, project scope and working with the project team to deploy Azure-based solutions that meet our client's needs.
- Work with the sales team to support sales efforts by setting the cloud vision, providing thought leadership and strategy to our clients.
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops, overseeing the work of other consultants.
- Architecting and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure that meet the client's needs for security, scalability, reliability and performance.
- Translate requirements into a technical design leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
- Drive design and deployment of the client's workloads into Azure by providing architectural guidance (including, design, implementation and deployment), supporting development of the client's cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology trends and their impact on cloud solutions.
- Provide technical leadership of projects and creation of collateral including; reference implementations, best practices, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization.
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities to accelerate consumption in high potential customer accounts in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Microsoft and third-party solutions.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, but ability to be remote.
- A passion for building applications and cloud-native architecture using PaaS, containers or serveless.
- Desire for continuous learning and new technology to be used in the cloud space.
- Desire to be hands-on code but able to develop complex architectures in the cloud.
- 5-10 years of experience in application development.
- 5 years of application architecture and leading development teams.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Experience working in a major cloud platform, Azure, AWS, or GCP. Azure Preferred.
- Understanding of the Agile process and DevOps.
- Interest in or experience in Mobile, IoT, Blockchain applications.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.