As an Associate Technologist within our firm, you ll be working on a team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to develop inno...
As an Associate Technologist within our firm, you ll be working on a team with other passionate, driven, and talented people to develop innovative solutions for our clients. Our environment and culture fosters growth and presents exciting opportunities to hone your skills in business and problem solving. Working on a globally distributed team, developing comprehensive solutions with multiple stakeholders, and seeing your ideas turn from ideas to reality all add up to limitless professional and personal growth. Responsibilities:
- Apply technology and functional knowledge to design, develop, implement and maintain IT solutions for our clients within an agile development life-cycle
- Perform quick POCs and create client demos
- Work independently with limited oversight to deliver sub components of a solution
- Conduct testing and quality assurance tasks and fix defects that may arise
- Implement functional enhancements and monitor applications to ensure optimal performance
- Involvement in client meetings in order to help to translate business requirements into system design
- Create test scripts; execute and document tests
- Support different development and test environments
- Basic understanding of programming logic and able to write basic algorithms, experience with Python
- Experience with Relational Databases or No SQL Databases is preferred
- Exposure to writing SQL Queries in Azure.
- Having a strong enthusiasm for technology; with the drive to learn, create, and improve
- Experience and/or interest in the following concepts and technologies: AI, RoboticProcess Automation, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain, etc.
- Ability to provide clear and impactful communication
- Experience working on teams to solve problems
- The ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Openness to travel and work at client offices
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelor's /Master's Degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience
- provided by Dice