High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect ...
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is an award-winning Microsoft National Solution Provider, recently being named Microsoft's 2019 Partner of the Year for PowerApps and Modern Workplace, as well as Partner of the Year Finalist for Power BI.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, enable you to make decisions, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult, and we are currently hiring an Azure Data Consultant for our expanding Data and AI practice.
What will I be doing?
You will work closely with our national team of Catapult Data/AI consultants to implement Azure-based data solutions for Catapult clients. The ideal candidate has experience in both big data technologies (Data Lake, Databricks), relational services (Azure SQL), and ETL/ELT tools such as SSIS and Data Factory.
What would set me apart?
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Desire to work in a team environment and work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to take ownership of delivery and work independently when necessary
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- Experience mentoring and leading other data/analytics developers
- Experience sourcing, Star Schema & Relational Data Modeling, ETL/ELT
- Strong aptitude and experience with SQL queries and data manipulation with Python and/or Scala
- Ability to implement cloud-based data ingestion (ETL vs ELT) solutions
- Solid experience with development of big data and other modern data platform solutions
- Support of large-scale analytical platforms and the modern data warehouse
- Ability to design automated processing, data validation, error checks, and alerts
- Experience with performance testing techniques
- Experience with Azure SQL and cloud data solutions such as HD Insight, Databricks, SQL DW, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2
- At least 4-7 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and proficiency in T-SQL
- Ability to travel up to 25% (if necessary)
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with big data technologies including Azure Cosmos DB and Kubernetes Services, Azure ML, Blockchain Workbench, NoSQL
- Experience with streaming/event frameworks such as Spark Structured Streaming, Kafka, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Event Grid
- Microsoft Data Platform certifications
- Spark / Databricks certification or experience
- Microsoft certifications in database and business intelligence technologies
- Ability to work with cloud and hybrid environments
So what are you waiting for?? If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package
including 401(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance - just to name a few.