* Keen to join a global IT company and support in the delivery of customized AI and machine learning solutions?
* Do you have a natural curi...
- Keen to join a global IT company and support in the delivery of customized AI and machine learning solutions?
- Do you have a natural curiosity for new technology concepts and can apply your data management skills for solving complex challenges?
- Are you experienced within IT innovation or Digital Transformation and are well-versed translating technical solutions to all stakeholder, technical and non-technical?
Apply now and join our team as an Azure Data Architect for Crayon USA, based in Dallas!
Crayon is a global leader in software & cloud analytics, technology, and digital transformation services. We are experts in supporting our customers in all industry sectors and through our unique team of more than 2000 colleagues, spanning 35 countries around the globe, we help optimize our clients' return on complex technology investments. We have developed strong partnerships with the biggest names in software vendor management, including Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, and Oracle. The growth we have experienced during the recent years, both financially and geographically, has driven organic expansions into new regions and given key acquisition opportunities. As the winner of Microsoft AI and ML Partner of the Year 2019, Crayon's global Center of Excellence (CoE) has been successful in understanding our customers' business goals and delivering customized 90+ data-driven solutions in the past 5 years.
We are keen to appoint an experienced Azure Data Architect for our Innovation and Services team in Dallas. On offer is a key opportunity to significantly influence organizations, and directly impact customer success, through the development of cloud content management, data and analytics, machine learning, blockchain, and artificial intelligence solutions. When joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, specializing in the fields of data engineering and data science to solve critical business challenges and deliver business value for our customers. You will be responsible for the optimization of new and current data systems, as well as defining new backup procedures; this will include, the design of conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts. Moreover, you will support in maintaining the integrity and security of customer data. We anticipate that you will apply your industry knowledge, professional success, and consultative skills to identify customer business needs and design/deliver innovative solutions.
Key responsibilities to highlight:
- Provide insight into the changing database storage and utilization requirements for our customers and offer suggestions for solutions such as Azure, AWS & GCP
- Analyze data implementation methods to ensure they are in line with our customers' policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Develop database/data warehouse design and architecture documentation for our customers
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and new web applications
- Develop data solutions to store and retrieve customer information, as well as associated analytics
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new digital transformation solutions
- Improve system performance by conducting testing, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
We envisage you to be a self-directed individual, who is flexible and able to change directions proactively in order to manage challenges that may occur. You have effective collaboration and communication skills and can translate technological solutions to all stakeholders in a professional manner. We see you as someone who is willing and able to learn new technology concepts masterfully and efficiently. Your time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks whilst managing several projects simultaneously is key.
Desired competency & experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Data Architecture primarily Azure, coupled with associated features such as Azure Synapse, Data Factory, Azure SQL
- Multi-Cloud Platform experience is highly regarded (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Extensive experience with database management, designing data solutions top to bottom with emphasis on architecture and design, as well as the ability to create scripts and perform migrations
- Demonstrated experience of architecting data solutions with structured and unstructured data
- Ability to demonstrate high-performance implementations
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the following technology is beneficial: Box, MS Azure, AWS, Azure Synapse
- Location for this job: Dallas, Texas
- Language requirements: Professional level English, written & spoken
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate candidates continuously
- Visa requirements: Must be legally authorized and eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without the requirement of visa sponsorship. We are looking for someone who is ideally already based in Dallas, Texas and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of the US, please detail in your application when you are planning to move here and when you could start.