S2Alliance is seeking a public trust clearance eligible Java Software Engineer to support Federal government DHS agencies in Herndon,VA, and...
S2Alliance is seeking a public trust clearance eligible Java Software Engineer to support Federal government DHS agencies in Herndon,VA, and Washington DC (If not local, must be willing to relocate).
This position requires a highly motivated, self-reliant team player.
At S2Alliance Inc. we value our people. We are what we are because of our people. We empower our people; provide competitive benefits and plenty of career growth opportunities.
We continue to grow and succeed because we treat our people well and provide them with what they deserve. We are small and transparent.
We continuously listen to our people as we have been in their shoes. Not only we listen, we take action to put systems in place that help our people focus on the tasks at hand and grow.
Would you like to work for an organization that values your skills and helps you grow both professionally and personally? Then go through the skill requirements and if you feel you are a good match, please apply today.
- Develop, lead and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development and transformation engagements, helping enterprise customers understand cloud considerations, develop cloud application strategies and helping refactor existing applications for Azure, as well as develop new Azure-based cloud-native applications on Azure PaaS.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments and solution estimations for moving identified databases and integrations to the Azure Platform
- Design and advocate solutions using modern cloud technologies, design principles, integration points, and automation methods.
- Mentor and share knowledge with customers provide architecture reviews, discussions and prototype
- Lead engagements (strategy/assessments/migration/implementations)
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirement.
- Work with customers to deploy, manage and audit the best practice use of cloud products.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions in cloud meeting complex business requirements.
- Required skills and hands on knowledge creating web applications, Azure functions, develop Azure PaaS solutions, Azure IaaS solutions, Azure security.
- Experience with Big Data architectures running on Azure Data Platform Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Document DB, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, Azure SQL
- PowerShell Scripting
- Azure Big Data experience
- Experience and/or interest in the following concepts and technologies: AI, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience in the Information Technology Industry
- Full-time Bachelor s /Master s degree (Science or Engineering preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and able to obtain Security Clearance
- Microsoft Cloud or Azure Certification preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Generous PTO - 2 Weeks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for fast vertical growth
- Paid Holidays - Federal Calendar
- Work/Life Balance
- provided by Dice