The Clients eServices team is searching for a full time candidate for their communications and EDI translation team. A successful...
The Clients eServices team is searching for a full time candidate for their communications and EDI translation team. A successful candidate will assist in developing, testing, and supporting the configuration of Axway s B2Bi EDI Transition. The most Important criteria is a very strong background in EDI and a solid understanding of how it works.
- Axway B2Bi or Axway Gateway Interchange software
- Experience in FTP, sFTP, AS2, and MQ based communications.
- Experience in mapping partner transactions
- Well versed in AIX or Linux system navigation, command line processing, etc.
- Strong communication skills with both team members and external partners.
- Good organization and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience and working knowledge of IBM MQ Series
- Ability to assist and handle a 24x7 support on-call rotation
- 6+ years work experience in EDI
- 6+ years work experience in an Information Technology environment
- Bachelor s degree with preference in (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business) or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Axway Mapping Services
- Axway Decision Insight experience
- Axway Sentinel experience
- Axway Vordel experience
- Web Services and API experience
- Java programming
- Perl scripting language
- Bash shell scripting
- F5 / Load Balancer experience
- Experience with IBM Mainframe ZOS operating system
- Experience with MQ-IPT message processing
- Experience with firewall and network provisioning
- Good understanding of security considerations / solutions
- Blockchain understanding a plus
- Dashboard analytics and analysis
- provided by Dice