AVP, Business Solution Architect, Business Reinvention LPL Financial's Care Business Reinvention team (BRT) is primarily responsible for id...
AVP, Business Solution Architect, Business Reinvention
LPL Financial's Care Business Reinvention team (BRT) is primarily responsible for identifying, defining, and delivering transformative capabilities leveraging intelligent automation and other advanced technologies across Service, Trading and Operations (Care) organization to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and partnering to drive enterprise scalability. We are looking for someone who is passionate about innovating processes and product offerings using new and emerging technologies and solving complex business problems.
The AVP, Business Solution Architect will be a key player for defining the process and Intelligent Automation capabilities business framework to deliver best in class automation solutions for BRT driving business value. He / She will collaborate closely with our technology partners and key business stakeholders, to advise, define and deliver solutions in support of our strategic and business objectives. The candidate should be a quick learner with excellent analytical skills. He/she should be able to identify improvement and automation opportunities and develop a demonstrable solution in the most optimal technology set in a short span of time.
Experience in process analysis with Lean Six Sigma and Automation technologies such as RPA, AI /ML, Blockchain etc. is desired. Our ideal candidate has the strong communication skills required to succeed as part of a dynamic cross-functional team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze a process to identify automation opportunities and work with process improvement team to develop a to-be state.
* Develop automation solutions and create quick proof of concepts.
* Develop automation roadmap and assist in development of business case.
* Present solution design to senior management and business stakeholders.
* Contribute to the development of governance, frameworks and procedures to continually improve a rapid, standardized and scalable delivery model
* An individual contributor with ability to learn new technologies to develop POCs that will be the most optimal implementation of a business requirement.
* Ability to quickly assess Interactive market technology choices to determine fit.
* Bring a can-do attitude and push the boundaries of what's possible.
* Ability to speak the languages of both business and technology and quickly determine the right message to the right audience
* Lead process architecture and design by demonstrating strong solution design skills and best practices resulting in robust, future ready, scalable solutions
* Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with other teams and provide collaborative innovation strategy sessions to create modernized solutions
* Mentor and guide other teams in adoption of new solutions.
* Identify and champion innovative process automation and robotics for improved analytics and reporting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Experience with newer tools and technologies such as RPA, AI/ML, Blockchain, AWS, Cloud, Python etc.
* Experience in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
* Experience in a Broker-Dealer or Financial Services company a plus.
* Driven individual, always seeking to improve and grow a plus.
* Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science.
* Certifications in new age niche technologies is preferred.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation's leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it's like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life's aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant's bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL's Human Resources Solutions Center at .