Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Automation RPA- financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Test and prove that RPA and Non-RPA software meets business and architecture requirements
- Testing all aspects of the system like function, component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Detect bug issues, log defects in the tool and ensure the fixes port resolution.
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Ability to work with subject matter experts and clients to gather requirements
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for technology
- History of creating detailed documentation in the EVD SI framework
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong technical or consulting skills including understanding of software development principle
- Strong background in Software Development. Net, Java, Etc.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree relating to Information or Computer Sciences
- 3+ years of testing experience with RPA software like UiPath and Blue Prism
- Test management tool experience is mandatory: etc.
- Good level of knowledge in SQL/database is preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills HPALM/qTest
- Experience of DevOps.
- provided by Dice