Ensures effectiveness of controls for technology with or without existing audit frameworks, such as cryptocurrency systems, cloud properties...
Ensures effectiveness of controls for technology with or without existing audit frameworks, such as cryptocurrency systems, cloud properties of all types, FPGA firmware, microservices and service-oriented software architecture.
Develops Internal Audit programs for the Technology departments' systems, activities and processes to ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures and standards, and regulation where applicable. Prepares reports for management on the results of audits.
Comfortable creating and using data analytics automatons, preferably with use of artificial intelligence.
- Executes and reports on the quality of controls across technology areas including Development, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Network & Server infrastructure on-premises and in the cloud;
- Performs routine activities, with some multi-tasking, on a single project.
- Participates in planning, interviews, and assessments of basic controls and procedures together with a senior auditor.
- Tests basic controls and procedures under supervision of a senior auditor.
- Participates in discussions regarding developing smart control recommendations.
- Reports preliminary findings and drafts parts of the internal audit recommendation.
- Creates and uses audit tools suitable to the specialized area when appropriate.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Education Required: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Software development or scripting background preferred.
- Experience Required: At least 1 year
- Special Qualifications: Professional Auditing certifications and Information Security certifications preferred.