Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
Our global network of over 6000 + professionals (Consulting and Outsourced Services) within the Talent & Transformation business offer the following example services and solutions to our clients:
* Learning strategy and digital learning content transformation including learning consumption and analytics and personalized learning platforms
* Talent Reinvention strategy and development including digital HR
* HR Transformation & operating model design and implementation
* HR Technology selection and deployment/integration e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle
* Cognitive and AI strategy, roadmaps and solutions across the talent lifecycle
* HR operations design and implementation including shared services
* Cognitive Process Service (BPO) /Employee care for recruitment, core HR operations, payroll, and learning
* Organization Change Management covering a breadth of services e.g. organization design, engagement and adoption, complex business change deployment
* Employee engagement and culture transformation
IBM's Talent and Transformation business is seeking a Talent Development Associate Partner to be part of our team. In this senior managing consulting / executive position, the candidate will work directly with clients to understand and co-create their Talent Development journey. The candidate will use their deep skills, expertise, and experience across the breadth of talent development offerings-personalized skills optimization; learning and workforce development strategy; digital learning eco-system design; learning program design, execution, career pathing/internal mobility, and analytics; collaboration and knowledge management-to create the best human and digital experience for clients and their employees. This is a global role requiring an ability to travel worldwide.
Specifically, this candidate will:
* Co-create with clients to define their Talent Development journey to a modern cognitive business
* Use design thinking methodologies to design and codify employee experiences for those moments that matter in our client's business
* Develop digital automation-enabled client solutions that position Talent Development and Learning as a partner and strategic business leader within their business
* Re-invent and redesign Talent processes leveraging technology to bring to light new operating models and achieve client's business case objectives
* Use analytics to help clients shape, plan, implement, and realize their business vision for Talent and Learning
* Act as a trusted advisor to senior HR leaders in Talent and Learning
* Participate in global account teams to build end to end client proposals
Key responsibilities include:
Develop Key Relationships:
* Support the development of strong enduring client relationships with senior level (C-Suite) clients and economic buyers to elevate and expand IBM's footprint Demonstrate technical capability in Talent and business transformation solutions as described above
* Solve complex Talent Development and business challenges to support business decisions and objectives
* Establish strong delivery capabilities and the ability to work independently to lead teams
* Collaborate with leaders across GBS to bring "One IBM" to the client.
Develop our People and our Practice:
* Build a relationship across all levels of the practice
* Take personal responsibility to develop, mentor, and train resources
* Lead by example in both delivery and teaming
* Attract, retain, and develop diverse teams; create a culture of high performance, inclusion, continuous learning and collaboration; cultivate followership across Talent and Transformation Innovation Unit, and industry teams; proactively support the success of peers; role model IBM values.
* Demonstrate a collaborative leadership working style with clients and team members
* Manage and coordinate teams to deliver HR Transformation activities and deliverables
Build Assets and Capabilities:
* Leverage IBM Talent & Transformation offerings, assets, and capabilities to create and deliver differentiated service offerings to our clients.
* Create new and innovative intellectual property to drive first of kind solutions for client business problems
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position is $177,000 to $273,000 based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* A minimum of 10 years' experience as a consultant in Talent and/or Learning
* Experienced in sales and client delivery in Strategy, Transformation and/or HR and Talent Consulting including meet annual business signings (sales) targets or revenue (delivery) targets
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Prior consulting experience required, preferably from the Big-4 or other large-scale consulting firms