As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
An Associate Partner supports IBM's consistent growth plan by bringing experience and expertise in IT Management Consulting. You will be working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales and delivery record in IT Management Consulting.
* Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders; experience originating deals with C-level clients; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal shaping and pricing strategies.
* Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
* Practitioner Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
* Network Strategy, Architecture and Roadmap: Provide strategy, analysis, architecture, roadmap guidance and leadership for Network Transformations.
* Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross functional teams to create industry points of view for our Network Transformation offerings
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 5+ years responsibility for selling consulting services.
* 5+ years performing Network Transformation consulting work contributing to and leading consulting services such as assessments, strategy development, high level architecture and design, telecom expense management, and optimization studies.
* 2+ years consulting in networking technologies including Software Defined Networking, wireless, 5G, Edge and IoT.
* Proven track record developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive level.
* Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contract/profit management.
* Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to and drive change across a broad range.
* Demonstrated experience with clients and project teams recommending processes that show how network investments will deliver on their expected/committed value proposition.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* $5m+/year signings responsibility combined with revenue responsibility through delivering network consulting services.
* Experience leading teams to ensure they achieve targeted utilization expectations.
* Proven experience leading consulting and architecture teams
* Awareness and understanding of management, conflict resolution, personal interaction, HR and other techniques and approaches required to maintain an organization.