As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is currently seeking an Associate Partner (AP) with deep expertise in Insurance and demonstrated success in business development and engagement delivery. Life Insurance, Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance, and Group Insurance are domains of interest with expertise in Underwriting, Policy Administration, Billing and Claims process areas.
The IBM GBS Insurance Cognitive Process Re-Engineering Practice is a team of strategists, industry experienced practitioners, operational and technology consultants who collaborate with our clients to envision their future as digital enterprises and deliver transformational solutions to help achieve their strategic objectives. This is a growing practice focused on transformation solution in Insurance supported by people, process, data, and technology.
The AP will have the primary responsibility to drive net new sales of Insurance solutions with IBM clients. In addition, the AP perform the leadership role to oversee the delivery of the solutions to realize measurable benefits for IBM clients. The Associate Partner brings thought leadership and understands the business challenges of clients and through working with practice executives, clients, and IBM staff, will develop and deliver solutions to address client's challenges while contributing to our growth. As a leader in the insurance practice, the AP will apply thought leadership to continue to enhance IBM Insurance solution offerings; contribute to practice development and people management and create strategies and implement plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives.
* Develop senior line of business client relationships and a business pipeline of opportunities to sell business against the sales plan.
* Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
* Understand client needs and industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM's consulting and technology/data capabilities
* Achieve personal signings, revenue, and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
* Translate winning proposals into referenceable client project delivery - leading medium to large project teams in a distributed delivery model with responsibility for overall successful delivery
* Maintain high client satisfaction by exceeding expectations and delivery excellence; build strong delivery teams with predictable performance
* Contribute with thought leadership and point of view to develop and enhance IBM solutions and delivery capabilities within the select domain
* Serve as a member of the practice leadership team, contributing to strategy, practice development, offering development and talent management
* Inspire and mentor our consultants, with a focus on building expertise our clients' value, external brand eminence and accelerating career advancement of strong/top performers
* Work with delivery organizations to ensure staffing/talent strategy and investment is aligned with account growth and strategy
* Reflect IBM's core values every day, in all interactions - internal and external
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position is $177,000 to $273,000 based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Well-developed industry expertise and demonstrable eminence in the insurance line of business and process area of alignment.
* Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
* At least 12 years of professional experience in a prior consulting role at a top-tier consulting firm with responsibility for and demonstrated success in business development, sales and insurance transformation planning and delivery with either Group Insurance, Life & Annuities, Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance clients focused on core insurance processes - Underwriting, Policy Administration, Billing and Claims
* At least 5 years of insurance industry sales experience with responsibility for and demonstrated success in business development and client management and insurance transformation planning and delivery with either Group Insurance, Life & Annuities, Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance clients focused on core insurance processes - Underwriting, Policy Administration, Billing and Claims
* At least 5 years of experience in partnering and delivering solutions with ISV package solutions or platforms in the insurance industry (e.g. Guidewire, Duck Creek, Majesco, Fineos, Vitech, EIS, FAST Technology, Salesforce/Vlocity etc.) as relevant to the domain
* At least 3 years in a strategic leadership with responsibilities for team planning and management, writing agreements and statements of work reflecting the terms of engagement for contracted business.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
* Presentation Skills
* Client Relationships
* Emphasizing Excellence
* Energy Level
* Prospecting Skills
* Meeting Sales Goals
* Sales Planning
* Motivation for Sales
* Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
* Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads
* A worthy team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team
* High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams