As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this exciting role as an Associate Partner, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your experience and expertise in Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Migration. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Hybrid Cloud Strategy, Cloud Operating Model, Cloud Native Development, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
The Associate Partner role is in our Cloud Application Services practice. This position is for experts with direct experience in Journey to cloud involving multiple public cloud platforms
* Cloud Strategy, Architecture and Roadmap: Provide cloud strategy, architecture, roadmap guidance and leadership for Enterprise Cloud Migration programs including cloud-based application portfolio assessment, business case, migration roadmap etc.
* Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross functional teams to create Cloud based service offerings.
* Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategies
* Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
* Practitioner Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 5+ years of Cloud Computing Consulting
* 5+ years in Federal • 18+ years of experience in IT Consulting
* $15m+/years in selling/delivering cloud-based services
* Expertise in managing Journey to Cloud programs
* Direct experience with containers and related technologies and platforms
* Proven track record in delivering successful large journey to cloud programs
* Experience with modernization of applications
* Experience in defining Cloud Transformation Roadmaps and Hybrid Cloud Operating Model
* Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive levels
* Strong communication skills including extensive experience dealing at the executive level
* Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management
* Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise