Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
Our global network of over 6000 + professionals (Consulting and Cognitive Process Services) within the Talent & Transformation business offer the following example services and solutions to our clients:
* Talent Reinvention strategy and development including digital HR
* HR Transformation & operating model design and implementation
* HR Technology selection and deployment/integration e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle
* Cognitive and AI strategy, roadmaps and solutions across the talent lifecycle
* HR operations design and implementation including shared services
* Cognitive Process Service (BPO) /Employee care for recruitment, core HR operations, payroll, and learning
* Learning strategy and digital learning content transformation including learning consumption and analytics and personalized learning platforms
* Organization Change Management covering a breadth of services e.g. organization design, engagement and adoption, complex business change deployment
* Employee engagement and culture transformation
IBM's Talent Transformation business is seeking a HR Transformation Associate Partner to be part of our team. In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to understand and co-create their HR and digital transformation journey. The candidate will use their deep skills, expertise, and experience in HR strategy, Future of work HR operating models, HR process redesign, HR outsourcing, shared services, HR M&A, intelligent automation and HCM cloud technology to create the best human and digital experience for global clients and their employees.
Specifically, this candidate will:
* Co-create with clients to define their HR digital transformation journey to a modern cognitive business
* Use design thinking methodologies to design and codify employee experiences for those moments that matter in our client's business
* Re-invent and redesign HR processes leveraging technology to bring to light new HR operating models and achieve client's business case objectives
* Use analytics to help clients shape, plan, implement, and realize their business vision
* Act as a trusted advisor to senior HR leaders on shift to cloud HCM decisions
* Participate in global account teams to build end to end client proposals
Key responsibilities include:
Develop Key Relationships:
* Supporting the development of strong enduring client relationships with senior level (C-Suite) clients and economic buyers to elevate and expand IBM's footprint
* Solve complex HR and Payroll business challenges to support business decisions and objectives
* Establish strong delivery capabilities and the ability to work independently to lead teams
* Collaborating with leaders across GBS to bring "One IBM" to the client.
Develop our People and our Practice:
* Build a relationship across all levels of the practice
* Take personal responsibility to develop, mentor, and train resources
* Lead by example in both delivery and teaming
* Attracting, retaining and developing diverse teams; creating a culture of high performance, inclusion, continuous learning and collaboration; cultivating followership across Talent Transformation Innovation Unit, and industry teams; proactively supporting the success of peers; role modeling IBM values.
* Demonstrate a collaborative leadership working style with clients and team members
* Manage and coordinate teams to deliver HR Transformation activities and deliverables
Build Assets and Capabilities:
* Leverage IBM Talent Transformation offerings, assets, and capabilities to create and deliver differentiated service offerings to our clients.
* Create new and innovative intellectual property to drive first of kind solutions for client business problems
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position is $177,000 to $273,000 based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* A minimum of 10 years' experience as an HR consultant
* Experience in sales and client delivery in HR Strategy and Transformation Consulting including achieving annual business signings (sales) targets and managed revenue (delivery) targets.
* Prior consulting experience required, preferably from the Big-4 or other large-scale consulting firms
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience in an internal Human Resources function, Director level or above is a plus
* Experience supporting healthcare, life sciences, or state/local government clients