Our Platform Lead is the global CTO and chief architect of the IBM Services Essentials for Automation Platform, responsible fo...
Our Platform Lead is the global CTO and chief architect of the IBM Services Essentials for Automation Platform, responsible for shaping and delivering against a development roadmap that meets client needs in this fast moving market. They are responsible for managing to a budget and reporting to exec stakeholders on performance against roadmap milestones. Another critical dimension is the sales and go-to-market motion for this platform capability, including contributing to major strategic deals and supporting others to do the same by directing the development of sales and sales enablement materials. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Detailed description of Duties:
* Create and maintain technical solution roadmap and manage execution of the plan with agreed budget
* Support major strategic deals, acting as platform architect and advocate
* Develop/ direct the development of go to market materials and sales enablement materials
* Direct / oversee the design of automation solutions that leverage intelligent automation (RPA + AI) tools, data bases, communications, APIs, etc., while leveraging best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
* Direct / oversee the design of new processes/tasks/objects using core architecture designs that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
* Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
* Mentor geographically dispursed colleagues through education sessions sharing knowledge on how to leverage new technologies.
* Participate in problem-solving issues that arise in the day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
* Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager, and provide inputs to the change control process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Bachelor's degree (or its U.S equivalent) in Bachelor's degree in a closely-related field to Technology (or its U.S equivalent)
* Solid understanding of automation and AI, along with complementary exponential technologies, and how they can create value for our business, and our clients
* Exceptional communication skills including with exec stakeholders and a consultative approach in addressing a large matrix environment
* Technical understanding & ability to speak to the complete IT landscape regarding Systems, Applications, Database, Networking, Physical & Cloud Architecture
* Able to manage a large, dispersed team of technical developers, testing teams and architects
* Significant industry experience of 5+ years in intelligent automation architecture, integration and development.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Specific RPA and AI developer credentials
* MBA a plus