* Associate Directors take the lead role in strengthening our relationships with key clients and provide seamless guidance in ...
* Associate Directors take the lead role in strengthening our relationships with key clients and provide seamless guidance in the completion of these engagements.
* This role will involve having a solid understanding of their client-s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry.
* Associate Directors will develop new projects at loyal clients and also help identify new developing clients.
* Associate Directors are responsible for the success of all client related work within their portfolio, and manage the success of these engagements.
* This role will include developing lasting relationships within the business community, and are respected for their areas of expertise.
* Experience with security-related regulatory obligations faced within the financial sector today, including but not limited to FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
* Deep experience in how security risks are managed within one or more of the following financial functions: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer.
* Working with senior leadership of large financial institutions to communicate security risks and proper mitigation strategies.
* Experience with assessing, designing, implementing, and enhancing Information Security technologies.
* Experience in enabling new technologies securely: Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc.
* Experience with evaluating the effectiveness and use of both technical and non-technical security controls.
* Experience with evaluating and designing people processes and procedures to reduce Information Security risks.
* Experience with building strategies and roadmaps to achieve a desired result.
* Ability to multi-task on simple and complex tasks.
* Willingness to learn new concepts, self-develop certain capabilities and are self-motivated to do great things.
* Well versed in the use of Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, etc.).
* Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries.
* Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, Managers and Senior Managers.
* Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities.
* Ability to network and build relationships.
* At least 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity Management related experience.
* Strong understanding of project management and executing projects.
* Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
* Operating model development (organizational structure, business process design, technology accelerators, KPI definition) for BCM/DR.REQUIREMENTS:
* Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or engineering or equivalent experience required.
* Associate Business Continuity Planner (ABCP)or related certification from the Disaster Recovery International Institute (DRII).
* Certificate of the Business Continuity Institute (CBCI) or related certification from the Business Continuity Institute (CBI).
* 12+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry.
* Certifications such as CISSP, CISM or CISA, CIPP/US or CIPT, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are strongly preferred.
* Previous experience with FSI Products/Services areas including but not limited to: Commercial Banking, Capital markets, Bank Cards/Payments, Insurance, Asset Management or Broker-Dealer.
- provided by Dice