We are conducting search for Technical Associate Director for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in New York City, N...
We are conducting search for Technical Associate Director for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in New York City, NY.
Position: Technical Associate Director
Location: New York City, NY
Position Type: Full Time with Client
- Leading and collaborating with teams of strategists, technologists, and designers from different backgrounds while owning strategic deliverables and ensuring client satisfaction with our work.
- Building strong relationships with senior and C-level clients under the direction of a Proto partner, specifically focusing on technology clients.
- Creating and publishing new perspectives on technology innovation and the impact of change on our clients' needs.
- Managing and mentoring junior employees, both within and outside your specific field of expertise as well as supporting cross-disciplinary peer learning.
- Specific duties and responsibilities
- Develop enterprise architecture roadmaps, plans and designs through workshop facilitation, client advisory and technical discussions.
- Develop an overarching awareness of client needs and programs, and work with internal teams to understand client expectations and help establish solution roadmaps that align to overall vision.
- Develop deep relationships with core senior stakeholders within IT and digital teams and act as their trusted adviser as plans transition into full implementation.
- Deliver high-quality documentation, presentations and other practical deliverables that enable clients to take action and move into the implementation phases of the project.
- Develop proposals and create sales opportunities by engaging technology leaders and understanding their most fundamental business challenges.
- Deepen partnerships with key enterprise platform vendors by working with their sales reps to create and drive opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years of technology experience in product/service innovation, corporate strategy, and process change. Consulting experience required and client-side experience is highly valued.
- Comfortability working with - and leading - very senior-level clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills catering messages to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to lead the elicitation and analysis of requirements from internal and external stakeholders of various seniority levels.
- Experience working in global, complex and regulated organizations to deliver digital transformation and/or enterprise platform implementations.
- Experience working to design platform strategies in both B2C and B2B businesses.
- Experience leading a variety of complex technical projects at various phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with a variety of software platforms, project types, and process methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, iterative, etc.)
- Strong understanding of one or more of the following: data warehousing, big data, data orchestration and management, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Experience creating strategic blueprints, roadmaps, technical architectures, enterprise architectures and/or executive presentations
- College degree in a relevant technology field such as computer science or computer engineering or equivalent real-world innovation experience. MBAs are welcome but not required.
- Beneficial but not required
- The following skills and capabilities may be beneficial on some projects, but are not a core requirement of the role.
- Experience in highly regulated industries (e.g. Pharma, Financial, Insurance, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of 3rd party digital, marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, Oracle, Salesforce, Datorama
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to leverage emerging technologies such as AI, ML, Blockchain, AR/VR
Princeton IT Services
- provided by Dice