Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Assistant Manager -Technology /Application Programmer experience with in financial services to join our Richardson, TX team.
- Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Pega PRPC System design and development
- design, implementation, code review
- Use of rule Inspector, Clipboard, and Tracer for the debugging of developed processes.
- Unit Testing.
- Develop Connect -Rest and Connect -SOAP Pega rules.
- Use of procedural logic and Data Transform Rules
- Work on Enterprise Class Structure ("ECS")
- Use of Performance Analyzer ("PA"), PEGA Log Analyzer ("PLA"), and DB Trace
- Pega integrations using SOAP, REST, HTTP, JMS Connector, and Metadata Wizards.
- Work with JIRA Automation tool.
Minimum Degree Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in Computers must be listed as required.
- provided by Dice Pega PRPC, SOAP Pega rules, Enterprise Class Structure, SOAP, REST, HTTP, JMS Connector, Metadata Wizards, JIRA