UVS is Laurel Maryland based IT organization specializing in Emerging technologies ( AI/ML, Blockchain, Robotics, Process Automation and cus...
UVS is Laurel Maryland based IT organization specializing in Emerging technologies ( AI/ML, Blockchain, Robotics, Process Automation and custom AI based Software development)
UVS is looking for Artificial Intelligence Engineer for their AI Managed Service and Solution Practice. This person will be the part of product, POC and turn-key solution development using Artificial Intelligence , Machine Learning and Deep Machine Learning. This person will play a critical role in architecting & developing on-premise and cloud solutions using AI. Here are the key responsbilties
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, and statistical processes for UVS in-house products and it's client's business requirements
- Working with cross-functional business and technical teams to drive new data science capabilities and drive business results.
- person will work on utilizing the AI/ML for processing Transactional Data using Open-source AI platforms or UVS owned/Licensed platform
- Individual will develop POC for our clients unique business cases not only limiting to AI/ML but also integrating with other emerging technologies.
- Engages with the Product Owner and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements.
Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in computers or higher from an accredited institution or hands on experience in AI/ML
- 2 years of experience in AI/ML in a private, public, government or DoD environment
- 3+ years of enterprise level software development experience in a private, public, government or DoD environment
- Experience in Prototyping using the Opensource AI Platforms
- Experience in utilizing AI/ML in Fraud Detection and Large volume of data processing.
- Experience building and deploying highly scalable systems, algorithms, and tools on platforms to support machine learning and deep learning solutions
- Experience developing software that employs statistical computing/data science toolsets including Python and R
- Experience with programming data engineering languages like Java, Scala, C# and SQL.
- Excellent understanding of AI techniques and algorithms, such as deep learning, machine learning, and predictive analytics.
- provided by Dice