Nolij Consulting, LLC is an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) providing consulting services for IT Operations, ...
Nolij Consulting, LLC is an Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) providing consulting services for IT Operations, Software Development, Program Management, Training, Human Capital/HR Operations, and Acquisition Management. Our mission is to understand the challenges and goals of our clients, address them with innovative solutions, and work together to achieve project success. We re eager to hear from candidates like you that can join and contribute to our team.
PROJECT & JOB DESCRIPTION:
Looking for creative and innovative AI Developers to develop an acquisition system to analyze purchasing information and enable better contracting for several Federal agencies. This revolutionary approach takes full advantage of various Artificial Intelligence frameworks to enhance knowledge and situational awareness during procurement and negotiation by creating a new group buying approach for medical services, medicines and medical supplies.
The program goal is to Enhance and Streamline the end to end process by utilizing new and emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation.
Numerous Roles available in:
Data analysis using AI
AI modelling and analysis
Business and cost study analysis and reporting
Natural Language Processing/Understanding - NLP/NLU
- Must be able to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications in a UX/CX environment for both single pane web applications and reports/analytics interfaces.
- Must be able to think abstractly in developing scalable models representing human language descriptions of real world items.
- Must be able to implement various statistical and mathematical models to compare different items using various AI patterns.
- Must be able to support and/or install software applications/frameworks and containers in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the AI domain.
- Must be familiar or willing to learn operating in a Block-chain Hyperledger Fabric framework
- Must be able to rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must be able to show a large degree of creativity and latitude in a high tempo work hard/play hard team.
- Must be able to work side by side with a wide range of stakeholders in a 'full contact development' approach
- Bachelor s degree
- 10 years Total experience
- 3 years Exp. in expertise
- Python and relevant packages
- Linux / Containers
- AI/Machine Learning networks and frameworks
- Attractive UX design environment experience
- Advanced Analysis and Reporting experience
- provided by Dice