Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world's leading banks, asset managers, he...
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world's leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Movements must be shared.
About the role:
As a part of the Product team, the Applications Product Manager will help to build cutting edge products that will define the future of Capital Markets. Partnering with both our Business and Engineering Teams, you will be responsible for tracking market and customer needs, evolving our Application product roadmap, developing and prioritizing new functionality, and managing build to plan. You will be at the center of everything we do, driving a technical product from planning to execution throughout the entire product life cycle while bringing standardization across all our initiatives.
* Collaborate closely with Business, Engineering and Delivery teams to drive a consistent end to end process of developing and delivering features to customers
* Perform feature planning, prioritization, create the roadmap and the overall delivery timeline
* Help build a strong product-focused culture
* Write detailed product requirements and assist on formulating technical design with lead engineers
* Provide product updates and technical elaboration based on client requests or cross-team needs
* Analyze workflows and facilitate efficient delivery of software updates
* Work closely with engineers and architects to understand products' technical capabilities and the implications of certain trade-offs, leading to solution proposals
* Support our Business team during client meetings when detailed technical discussions are required
* 5+ years of product management experience
* Experience with end to end product delivery
* Experience managing or working on enterprise software products with an understanding of various components of the enterprise software suite
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
* Strong Customer Interface Experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Experience coordinating a technical team, implementing and maintaining workflows
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration
* Experience using task management software including Jira or another similar tool
* Knowledge of enterprise product management preferred
* Experience with data-intensive financial software products a plus
* Knowledge of the Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols a plus
* Knowledge of UX/UI best practices a plus
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.