Manager, Exchange Operations
As an Application Support, Cryptocurrency Exchange you will be responsible for tweaking code and ...
Manager, Exchange Operations
As an Application Support, Cryptocurrency Exchange you will be responsible for tweaking code and owning deployment in user acceptance tests and production environments. You have the ability to manage multiple priorities and have a keen interest in defining and improving processes. To support our expansion we require fully hands-on and experienced Application Support, Cryptocurrency Exchange.
● Part of a 24x7 operations team responsible for service availability and operations execution and management.
● Monitor system availability, latency, data integrity, capacity and overall health.
● Effectively escalate service outages and drive incident management processes.
● Track transactions throughout the trade lifecycle by reviewing system logs.
● Respond to HelpDesk queries related to system or business transactions.
● Channel product/ feature related queries to the product development teams.
● Post-execution for trade processing, settlement, reconciliation and reporting functions.
● Identification, investigation and resolution of errors, discrepancies and queries promptly to ensure timely settlements.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
● 3-5 years of relevant working experience with a strong technical and operational background.
● Experience in fintech, blockchain industries is preferred, preferably within a financial context.
● Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS or GCP).
● Must be able to multitask, problem-solve and have great attention to detail.
● Team orientated with ability to take ownership of the operations function and prioritize effectively.
● Comfortable working with Linux/ Windows operating systems to be able to view and interpret transaction/ system logs.
● Analytical and able to problem solve logically.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills to handle mutl-party, complex issues spanning technical and business domains.
● Work or exposure to cloud native technologies.
● Exposure to Kubernetes, helm, containerisation, dockers. Automation using Hashicorp Terraform and Ansible.
● CI/CD tools like Jenkins, github, buildkite and Artifactory.
● Familiarity with CDN technologies, VPN , cloud based Authentication, WebAuthN, Istio, Anthos, general load balancing, DNS, WAF, DDoS, OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
● Monitoring/tracing tools like NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, Zipkin.
● Messaging products like Swift, Fix, Kafka and RabbitMQ.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and are compliant with official guidelines. This position may begin working remotely. However, the ability to work on-site is expected as official guidelines evolve. Certain geographic limitations for remote work may apply.
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.