Expanding the Trust as Transparency (Blockchain) solution therefore an Application Manager is needed to manage the...
Expanding the Trust as Transparency (Blockchain) solution therefore an Application Manager is needed to manage the expansion of the technology solution as we look to accelerate adoption across the corporation.
Expand and Commercialize Trust as Transparency Solution
Scope of the Role:
This resource will support gathering, analysis, validation, and management of solution requirements. Owns solution development, quality assurance, and release management for their applications to meet business, user and stakeholder needs. Support the Technology leader with solution requirements and leverage vendors/suppliers to deliver on operational and project activities.
Coordinates with the Project Managers, Operations Managers, IT Service Managers, Architects, and Technical Information Security Leaders (TISL). Application scope will involve integration across multiple set of applications and across different technologies and/or application platforms. Owns and manages application compliance processes (iRisk) and coordinates with Information Security, IT Policies, Governance, and other organizations for total compliance of P&G s IT standards and policies.
Detailed Role Description(s):
- Registers Applications related to the Trust as Transparency solution
- Create and manage application compliance records for iRisk.
- Develops and documents operational processes for solution sustainability.
- Provides leadership for identifying operational risk/support gaps and collaborates/assists with project and/or operational teams to mitigate identified problems that could cause service incidents or outages.
- Manages service requests with outside 3rd party vendors.
- Collaborates with multiple co-located and remote resources.
- Use white boards, ad-hoc meetings, screen-sharing sessions, audio conferences, etc. to effectively communicate and understand issues.
- Manages deliverables related to architecture designs and alignment
- Create materials to defined connectivity to base systems/technical programs
- Serves as a technical PM as needed
- Own API connectivity to various platforms
- Maintain a secure infrastructure
Overall Industry Experience:
Minimum 5 yrs experience
Minimum 3 yrs experience in Application Management or Service Delivery.
Knowledge of or hands on experience using Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Project management certifications (PMP, etc.)
- Experience within consumer products industry
- Previous experience managing Infrastructure services or projects
- provided by Dice