Calabria Group is currently seeking an API Technical Writer to join out client who sits firmly in the Crypto Currency Space. Exciting times ...
Calabria Group is currently seeking an API Technical Writer to join out client who sits firmly in the Crypto Currency Space. Exciting times for a long term position!
- Work closely with development, customer support, product management, and various other teams to develop high-quality documentation for a targeted audience.
- Assess the correctness of technical documents.
- Draft, edit, and publish content for multiple deliverables, including online help, release notes, administration guides, system messages, in product messaging and administrator support.
- Maintain content for and manage multiple projects simultaneously, learn the products, and work as an integral part of the product team.
- Prepare content for online delivery.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer with prior engineering background.
- Ability to assess whether documentation is technically correct or not.
- Ability to call APIs.
- Experience with enterprise applications, SaaS company experience.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills, flexibility, the ability to manage priorities, familiarity with traditional and agile software development life cycles, and the ability to interact with all levels within the development organization.
- Experience producing release notes and business software documentation.
- Ability to work effectively in a start-up environment, where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Functional knowledge or experience in Financial Services highly desirable.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
- provided by Dice