Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trad...
Genesis is a global leader in institutional digital asset markets. We provide a single point of access for digital asset trading, derivatives, borrowing, lending, custody and prime brokerage services.
Genesis facilitates billions in trades, loans and transactions on a monthly basis, including over $25 billion in 2020 YTD. We have a proven track record driving results for some of the largest digital asset-focused hedge funds, quant funds, family offices, VC's, market makers and exchanges.
Join Our Team
Genesis is expanding to solve some of the toughest challenges in digital asset financial markets.
About This Role - API Integration Engineer
Genesis Trading is seeking an API Integration Engineer with a strong engineering background and client support experience to rapidly advance client trading integrations to the Genesis Prime Brokerage platform. The API Integration Engineer will manage multiple concurrent integrations, clearly articulate integration requirements with clients, and proactively troubleshoot technical issues. Experience with FIX and REST based APIs strongly preferred.
- Manage multiple REST and FIX client integrations from UAT to Production
- Work directly with clients to establish connectivity and conformance test
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues with networking team and through log parsing
- Communicate with the trading desk to configure liquidity streams
- Work alongside the engineering team to advance customer requirements
- B.S. degree in computer science or related area
- 3+ years development experience in digital currencies, or other capital markets preferred
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages including Python
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs including Server-Side Events
- Solid understanding of FIX Engines and FIX Protocol
- Solid understanding of Linux Operating Systems
- Solid understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience with conformance testing
- Experience with SDLC processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
- Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
- Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
- Flexible time off
Genesis is dedicated to creating best-in-class infrastructure for institutional investors, developing advanced products that lower barriers, increase profitability and broaden access. Our team has decades of experience at top Wall Street investment banks and Silicon Valley technology firms, and includes leading experts in blockchain, distributed computing, cryptography and cybersecurity.Digital Asset Ecosystem
Genesis operates at the heart of the digital asset ecosystem
→ We are a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group (DCG), the largest investor in the bitcoin and blockchain space.
→ We are the exclusive distribution and marketing agent for Grayscale Investments, the largest digital currency asset manager with over $16 billion in assets under management.
→ We have an unparalleled global network at the intersection of data, finance and technology.Accelerating Momentum
Our addressable market is expanding rapidly as new institutional investors enter the space. Recent results include
→ 300%+ Y/Y trading volume growth
→ 400%+ Y/Y loan origination growth
→ 300%+ Y/Y active loan growth
→ 150%+ Q/Q derivatives transaction growthDiversity And Inclusion
Genesis invests in creating a welcoming environment where everyone can feel supported and connected at work.
→ We help employees develop a deep understanding of the problems we're trying to solve.
→ We thrive on ideas driven by a broad range of perspectives.
→ We believe diverse teams lead to better products and bigger outcomes.Genesis is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.